Join special guest, Christian Bergman, MD, CMD, and our host Diane Sanders-Cepeda, DO, CMD, for the next episode of FMDA's Journal Club, COVID-19 and PALTC Advocacy.
Our learning objectives for this session will be:
1. Better understand methods and ways of engaging in advocacy.
2. Access tools necessary to effectively engage in public policy.
3. Distinguish between advocacy and lobbying.
4. Engage with media in a best practice manner while focusing on delivering a concise message.
5. Network with colleagues and build a network of PALTC “change agents.”
Special Guest: Christian Bergman, MD, CMD
Hosted by: Diane Sanders-Cepeda, DO, CMD