A career identity is a blend of competencies, skills, knowledge, interests, and values that you find satisfying and motivating. This combination provides the key to selecting work roles that lead to career success and fulfillment. Developing a career identity requires self-reflection from the past and an assessment of where you are today that, when combined, guide you towards your most satisfying future.
Presented by Robyn Winters, TBJL Career Strategist
What We Will Cover:
• The importance of developing and articulating your career identity
• The skill sets, knowledge, and pursuits you want to include
• The activities and interests that are fulfilling for you
• Your goals and aspirations for the future
• How to develop a mind map to organize your thoughts in a visual way
Please have a copy of your résumé available for reference.
Workshop Length: 1 hour and 15 minutes. Please plan to log into Zoom 5 -10 minutes early.
You do not need a Zoom account to join the meeting; simply click on the link to join. It’s recommended that you test the link in advance.
We’re looking forward to seeing you!
TampaBay-Job-Links is a non-profit supported by individual donors and Foundations including the Community Foundation of Tampa Bay, Lightning Foundation, Rooms To Go Foundation, Tampa JCC & Federation, Truist Foundation, and Vinik Family Foundation.