50:50 invites, men and women, to hear how we help women progress in politics and why we are working to build more gender balanced, representative elected bodies.
50:50 work to inspire and support women along the path to Parliament and local government.
At this event, we will hear from women at the top of the legal profession, about why they think we need more women to become legislators. Could you be our next lawmaker?
- I Stephanie Boyce - President, Law Society
- Susan Bright - Global Managing Partner for Diversity & Inclusion & Responsible Business, Hogan Lovells
- Ania Rontaler - Partner, Simmons & Simmons
The event will be hosted by 50:50 Founder Frances Scott.
50:50 Parliament's mission is to build a better democracy, one in which women have equal seats and equal say.
50:50 work with all the political parties to encourage women to stand and help them progress in politics at a local and national level. When women click #SignUpToStand via www.5050Parliament.co.uk/signuptostand we:
- send them an interactive Personal Political Profile
- allocate them a 50:50 Buddy
- invite them to weekly party specific Bite Size meetings
- and offer bespoke support to women from diverse groups.
In the corridors of power, men still outnumber women by 2:1. Campaign for change!
Join the 50:50 mailing list today at: www.5050Parliament.co.uk/join
Or become a Friend at www.5050Parliament.co.uk/donate.
This is event is funded by Comic Relief as part of the Equal Power coalition.