Legacy Solar Co-op is announcing the launch of its Dane County Solar Group Buy, endorsed by the Dane County Office of Energy and Climate Change and in coordination with selected installers, Full Spectrum Solar and Midwest Solar Power, LLC. This program offers homeowners, businesses, and nonprofit organizations across Dane County access to solar from vetted installers at lower rates than they can negotiate for themselves. It also gives Dane County residents the easy button through a recent financing partnership with greenpenny, a virtual and carbon-neutral bank dedicated to financing a sustainable tomorrow.
This is the first in a series of educational webinars to learn more about the program. Webinar participants will learn:
- How to produce clean, renewable energy from the sun
- How solar protects against rising energy costs
- How participants reduce or even eliminate their electric bill
- How quickly investing in solar can pay for itself
- How solar increases property values
- Financing we can offer