1) May 12 @12pm: Trauma-Informed Care (TIC) 101
2) June 9 @12pm: TIC: Truly Informed Care in CHCs
3) July 14 @12pm: The Impact of the Work
4) August 11 @12pm: Importance of TIC for Vulnerable Populations
5) ***September 14 @10am & September 16 @1pm: Trauma, Resilience, & Anti-racism in Healthcare
***Please note this will be pre-recorded. Both live webinars are cancelled, but registration to access recording is required.
TO REGISTER FOR THIS SESSION, PLEASE SELECT THE SEPTEMBER 30TH OPTION BELOW.
6) October 13 @12pm: Practicing the Application of TIC in CHCs
7) November 10 @12pm: Moral Distress and Decision Fatigue
8) December 8 @12pm: Bringing Trauma Informed Care to Your CHC
For more information and for any questions, please contact Adriana at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.