Featured speaker: JG Perrin, Enterprise Architect
Enterprise-grade software has considerably evolved. Many of us started with waterfall and database-centric development. Some of us are now focusing on agility and user-centric design. The needs, methodologies, and requirements have massively changed in a relatively short time.
In this session, featured speaker JG Perrin will cover:
- The software industry then & now
- The impact of web on infrastructure
- How business & finance are impacting software engineering
- Best practices for modern development
This discussion will provide context for integration, security, cloud, digital transformation, infrastructure as code, DevOps, and other concepts that are more than just buzzwords.
- Developers in need of a refresher
- Waterfall aficionados in search of truth
- Architects wanting to build the next great thing