We are back with another Ask Me Anything Session with our Cohort 16 Mentor - Jack Moore, Sr. Product Manager at Qventus, Silicon Valley, United States.
Date: 10 February 2021 (Wednesday)
Time: 9 PM IST / 10:30 AM EST
Get answers to holy grail Product Management questions:
• What does it take to be hired as a Product Manager?
• How can you leverage your current skills to make the transition?
• What are the few things you need to learn about before you make the switch. Whether you come from marketing, design, engineering, or even business.
• What will you do in the first 90 days as a Product Manager?
• What it takes to be a Product Manager at silicon valley company?
And have more questions for our Cohort 16 Mentor? Register Below!
About the Mentor:
Jack Moore is a product person with 7+ years of experience and he is passionate about impactful, high leverage data products. For a couple of past years, Jack has been mentoring aspiring product managers.
He has experience in and a passion for delivering products ranging from back-end data platforms and ETL's, data science and machine learning-driven products, and visualization and reporting functionality. He says "My core values are empathy, honesty, diligence, and flexibility."
Grab a coffee, find a calm place where you can listen to a career-changing session with Jack this coming Wednesday.