This is a two-part series on using OSBs and other research materials. Bring your questions and attend both sessions if you can since there is a lot of material to discuss. Please check our OSB Terms List before the session since it is a helpful resource.
Some of the topics to be covered include:
- Learn how to use an Ortsippenbuch
- Privately printed Ortsfamilienbucher (OFB)
- Tracing families in each type of OSB/OFB
- Sternsdorff Ortsfamilienbucher
- Uplengen Ortsippenbuch
- Online Ortsfamilienbucher
- Veenhusen Ortsfamilienbucher
- Oldenburg CD ROMs/Memory Sticks
- Online Ortsfamilienbucher (all of Germany)
- Indexes - OSB Prefaces
- Tote Punkte database
Lin Strong, OGSA President and Journal Editor, will present this session.