Dear GCP Members,
we can’t wait to welcome you at the upcoming virtual GCP Membership Assembly 2022!
Under the motto “Aligning for Impact”, GCP Members together with Country Platforms will advance Shared Responsibility for Sustainability in tangible ways by shaping our new strategy to achieve our shared goal of improved Farmer Prosperity for more than 1 mio coffee farmers by 2030:
- You’ll receive key insights and an overview of progress by GCP Board and Secretariat
- New GCP Members will be welcomed to the association and results of the 2022 Board elections will be revealed
- In an interactive session with your fellow GCP Members from all parts of the coffee value chain, you’ll be invited to shape plans and next steps of GCP’s Global Strategy – Towards Sustainable Sourcing
will focus on GCP’s Country Platform Strategy:
- You’ll enjoy exclusive insights into GCP 2.0 Country Plans of six coffee producing countries:
Brazil, Honduras, Indonesia, Kenya, Uganda, Vietnam
- In line with your interest and preferences, you’ll be able to join two countries in interactive break-out sessions for deeper exchange:
You’ll be invited to offer your advice, input and participation in the finetuning and implementation of these plans with measurable results on Living Income towards Farmer Prosperity through sustainable coffee
- A forward looking panel discussion with GCP Members and Country Platforms will inspire Collective Action in 2023
Simultaneous translation (English/Portuguese) will be provided.
Please note: this is a GCP members-only event!