Following a welcome and update from OIF CEO Tracy Hart and Board of Directors Vice President, Ted Trahan, the OI Foundation's curbside consultation sessions are going virtual! During this session, attendees will have the opportunity to “Ask the Experts” and join breakout rooms with experts, ask their own questions and also hear questions from their fellow OI community members. Breakout rooms will include:
• An update from OIF Medical Advisory Council member, Dr. Laura Tosi on the OIF’s Patient Centered Outcomes Research (PCOR) projects including an update on the OIF’s COVID-19 Surveys
• A conversation with the OIF’s Diversity, Equity and Inclusion consultant, Chaz Kellem to give your feedback and learn about the work the OIF is doing to be more inclusive to the entire OI community
• OIF Medical Advisory Council member, Dr. Robert (Sandy) Sandhaus will answer questions you may have on pulmonary health and COVID-19
• Deb McInerney from Hospital for Special Surgery will answer questions you may have on nutrition and OI
• Dr. Maegen Wallace from Children’s Hospital and Medical Center in Omaha will answer any surgical questions you may have
• OIF Medical Advisory Council member, Dr. Reid Sutton will be available to answer your genetics questions
• Former OIF Board of Directors member, Dr. Kara Ayers will be available to answer your mental health questions
Reminder, these sessions are conversations with experts, not telehealth visits.
To learn more or register for other Virtual Conference sessions, please visit www.oif.org/virtualconference.