These calls are a great chance to connect with members who lead permaculture projects. Come along to:
- Get to know who is in the network and what they're up to
- Hear from a member about their project plus Q&A
- Ask questions and receive advice from the network
- Suggest topics for discussion: from technical issues to moral dilemmas, local challenges to network opportunities
- Feedback to the Association about how we can best support you as LAND centres, LAND learners and group members
This month we will also talk about a new Europe-wide initiative, Communities for Future. **Please note if you are coming just for the launch, this will be between 3pm and 3.30pm only, with the regular LAND call continuing afterwards for members only**.