Who can participate?
• This advanced series of workshops have been created for health consumer representatives, within Queensland, who have been in partnerships in health for some time and are keen to develop and strengthen their partnership skills.
Session structure and delivery.
• 4 x 1-hour training sessions.
• Presentation followed by discussion and your chance to ask questions.
• Delivered via Zoom Meetings.
• You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and microphone to participate in this online training.
• You will need to register for each session separately.
What are the benefits of participating?
• Add to your skills and knowledge.
• Meet and network with other health consumers accross Queensland.
• Peer-based learning.
• Free of charge.
Topics that will be covered are:
• Telling your story effectively.
• Communicating with influence.
• Self-care in unusual times.