Work and workplace are forever altered, since the pandemic has turned “normal” upside-down. For the first time in history, work has been intentionally uncoupled from the traditional office. Overnight, we’ve learned new behaviors, adopted new technologies, and adjusted to new ways of working.
How will this experience impact the way we work, engage, and build culture within our workplaces post-pandemic? How are our workplaces evolving to meet the needs of tenants and employees? How can we emphasize well-being not only within our workplace interiors, but also by incorporating outdoor accessibility into our workplaces?
- Jessica Golding, Associate and Design Manager, Gensler Vancouver
- Jason Santeford, Managing Director, Gensler Vancouver
1. The impact of remote working
2. Workplace trends
3. The evolving role of the workplace
4. Well-being in the workplace