Legislative Session Overview
- Learn how the law-making process works in Annapolis.
- Become familiar with legislation MedChi anticipates will be introduced this session and with MedChi’s 2022 Legislative Agenda.
- Find out how you can be a grassroots advocate for medicine, by responding to MedChi Legislative Alerts and using MedChi’s Legislative Center online.
- Access MMPAC’s Advocacy Toolkit.
- Learn about MedChi’s Legislative Council and how you can become involved.
- Hear about component society lobby days, then RSVP to make a house call on capitol hill.
Presenter: J. Steven Wise, Esq.
J. Steven Wise, Esq. is a partner at Schwartz, Metz & Wise, MedChi’s lobbying firm, and has graciously agreed to present at this session. Mr. Wise has more than fifteen years of experience lobbying in Annapolis, and a legal practice focused on administrative law and regulatory matters.
This session is coordinated by Montgomery County Medical Society, a component of MedChi. Questions? Contact Alyx Hawkins at 301.921.4300 or firstname.lastname@example.org.