Join us for an educational webinar on the suite of legislation that state lawmakers are ushering forward to ensure that, as our eviction moratorium is lifted, renters in Washington do not face eviction, but instead have access to rental assistance, the right to an attorney, and protections that close loopholes in our landlord tenant laws. We will share updates on the key bills (HB 1236, HB 1277, SB 5160, HB 1441), how they interact with each other, and provide an explanation of the eviction process, if passed.
Presenters will include:
• John Pollock, National Coalition for a Civil Right to Counsel
• Fadi Assaf, Northwest Justice Project
• Terri Anderson, Tenants Union of Washington
• Edmund Witter, King County Housing Justice Project
• Michele Thomas, Washington Low Income Housing Alliance