Sitting at a computer all day or just looking to move your body in a gentle way? We invite you to join us for a 45 minute Mindful Movement Workshop!
What to expect from this workshop:
- This is intended to be a slow, restorative workshop in which we can opt to engage in specific stretches and intentional movements to connect with our minds and bodies.
- No equipment is required. You can use a mat or rug for support.
- Open to all, you do not have to be a survivor. We ask that you keep your audio muted to reduce all background noise with an option to turn your camera on if you would like to. Please be respectful to others in the workshop. You may be removed from the meeting if you are disruptive. You can leave the workshop anytime you would like.
- The entire workshop will be seated or lying down. The workshop will begin with a body scan.
- Your information will not be shared with anyone. You can change your display name once you join the workshop (keep it appropriate and kind) to remain anonymoous.
Although this is not an official yoga class, Brenisen is a 235-hour Certified Yoga Teacher with Devanadi School of Yoga & Wellness.
Please read and understand this Professional Disclosure Form and Release before registering: https://www.wadvocates.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/Professional-Disclosure-Form-and-Release_WomensAdvocates.pdf
With any questions please email Brenisen at firstname.lastname@example.org
This event is FREE, feel free to donate if you are able: http://www.wadvocates.org/support-us/donate/ ~ Thank you.