Please join us for this 6 week series, which focuses on cultivating the inner resources of mindfulness and self compassion for greater resilency. This is a skill and resource that can help us stay present and open hearted towards ourselves and others and very much needed during these challenging times.
This Six Week Course Consists of:
- Guided Mindfulness and Self Compassion Practices—Seated, Walking, Self–Compassion Meditation, Mindful Reflections
- Gentle Movement—to develop body awareness and learn to release tension (all can participate)
- Up to date information about the positive benefits of these practices on the body, mind and heart.
-Handouts, infographics and practical exercises to practice in session and at home.
- Communication/deep listening exercises to develop empathy and compassion for ourselves and others.
- Opportunities for questions and sharing. These sessions help us
integrate and gain a deeper understanding of these practice.
Location: On-Line through Zoom
When: Weekly basis—Thursdays—from 6:15pmto 7:45pm
Pricing: **$150.00 (paid prior to the start of the course). Register at Zoom link
Join us as explore these peaceful practices together. Learn about the many positive benefits of Mindfulness and Compassion practices and how buidling these inner resources leads to greater resiliency in the face of lifes challenges.
Presented by: Cindy Ricardo, LMHC, Certified Mindfulness teacher & Gentle Yoga Instructor.
Mar 10, 2021 06:00 PM
Time shows in
Mar 17, 2021 06:00 PM
Mar 24, 2021 06:00 PM
Mar 31, 2021 06:00 PM
Apr 7, 2021 06:00 PM
Apr 14, 2021 06:00 PM