Along with Health Consumers Queenslands Engagement Advisor, these training sessions are co-presented with an experienced consumer.
What are the benefits of participating?
• Deeper dive into fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
• Understand your role as a health consumer representative and how to partner effectively with health organisations.
• Peer based learning and the opportunity to hear from an experienced consumer.
• Interactive breakout room activities and opportunity to virtually meet other consumers.
• Training split into two sessions to allow for flexibility of attendance.
• Free of charge.
Who can participate?
• For any health consumer representative and carer who has been partnering with health organisations and wants to strengthen their partnerships.
• Open to all health consumer representatives and carers regardless of your experience with consumer partnerships.
• To attend the session you need to be a member of our network. Join network here tinyurl.com/JoinHCQ
Session structure and delivery
• Two hour online sessions across two days.
• You only need to register once to attend both sessions.
• The same line works for both sessions.
• Attendance of both sessions completes the training.
• Delivered via Zoom Meetings.
• You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and microphone to participate in this interactive online training.
Some topics include:
• Fundamentals of consumer partnerships.
• Drivers of consumer partnerships.
• Understand your role as a consumer representative better.
• Strategies and tips how to partner effectively with health organisations.