Organisations that can successfully generate business value from data will outperform their competitors. To get the most out of your data, it’s critical to adopt a continuous learning culture and maintain awareness of the latest data innovations.
During this session, we’ll explore the latest tools, techniques and real-world case studies in the evolving field of data analytics.
Join this session to learn:
- What tools and expertise you need to work effectively with unstructured, real-time data
- How to ensure your data strategy drives meaningful outcomes
- Real-world examples of how organisations are reshaping key functions and decision making through data and technology
- The key developments in data analysis you need to be preparing for
Who is speaking?
- Moty Fania, Principle Engineer and CTO, Intel IT AI
- Crina Samarghitean, Associate Director Data, Digital and Innovation, AstraZeneca
This session is designed for:
Data is already breaking away from the IT department and becoming integral across companies. We welcome registrations from a range of departments including, but not limited to: Data Science Teams, Heads of Analytics, Data Engineers, Devops, Marketing, HR, Digital, Supply Chain, Customer Experience, Operations, Risk Management and Product Development.
By clicking "Register", you confirm that you are happy to receive email updates from Digital Leadership Forum. If you would like to opt-out, please contact us.