REGISTER TODAY to join via Zoom the "live" FOR SA Roadshow, hosted in Edgemead, Cape Town!
PLEASE SHARE WITH YOUR NETWORKS!
FOR SA (Freedom of Religion South Africa) will be presenting on a number of current and critical issues which threaten our freedom of religion rights to believe (more particularly, to say what it is we believe and to practise our beliefs) without fear of persecution or punishment by the State.
• PEPUDA Amendment Bill (submission deadline – June 30th, 2021)
• Draft Marriage Policy (submission deadline – June 30th, 2021)
• Lockdown (latest developments)
• Current cases (faith in the legal crosshairs)
• Open floor (Q&A and “Next Steps”)
It aims to inform and equip you on how best to engage with the issues and to protect yourself, your family, your church and your organisation against these threats.
The event is open to all but is of particular importance to religious leaders.