In partnership with UNEP TEEB and with the support from the EU, the Capitals Coalition and the Indonesian Business Council for Sustainable Development are organizing the Indonesia roundtable consultation to contribute to the development of Operational Guidelines of the TEEBAgriFood project for Business.
Bappenas, the Ministry of National Development Planning of the Republic of Indonesia is the focal point of TEEBAgriFood Indonesia.
This virtual event will take place on 16th and 18th March 2021, from 14:00-17:00 Jakarta time.
To have a meaningful event, participation is required for both sessions.
The event will be in English and Bahasa (simultaneous interpretation)
• Agus H. S. Reksoprodjo, Executive Committee of IBCSD, VP of Corporate Affair of Sintesa Group
• Henriette Faergemann, European External Action Services
• Salman Hussain, Coordinator for the Economics of Ecosystems and Biodiversity, TEEB UNEP
Panel 16th ‘The importance of the food system transformation’.
• Moderator: Ir. R. Anang Noegroho Setyo Moeljono, M.E.M, Director for Food & Agriculture, BAPPENAS
• Prof. Damayanti Buchori, M.Sc, Ph.D, Director of the Center for Transdisciplinary and Sustainability Sciences, IPB University Indonesia
• Rony Megawanto, Director of the Conservation and Sustainable Utilization Program, KEHATI/ Indonesian Biodiversity Conservation Trust Fund
Panel 18th ‘Business action based on natural, social and human capital assessment’
• Moderator: Pak Saifulloh, Coordinator of Ministry of Economy, for Food and Agriculture
• Pak Glenn Pardede. President Director of East West Seed Indonesia