One of the biggest levers you can pull in your agency is developing a proposition.
It's when you turn something that you TINKER with here and there...
...into a full-blown PROPOSITION that positions you as the obvious choice.
When you have a clear proposition:
• Clients call you in at the "Houston, we have a problem" stage
• You get paid for the thinking, not just the doing
• You have a proper scalable process that anybody can follow – not just one or two ‘rockstars’ in your agency
Louise Lai is developing a new proposition for Manifesto.
"We're working with not for profits to help them transform and implement cross-organisational change."
"We want to show them that while we might not have the answer at the start, we have a roadmap to get to that answer."
In this session, we'll talk about how you develop a proposition.
• Where do you start?
• How do you position it to the market?
• How do you roll it out and embed it in your organisation’s culture, so it becomes second nature?
If you want to become famous for something in 2021, this is where you start.