Part IV of our Live Well Everywhere: Science and Strategies for Coaching Series, Movement is an essential review of the importance of physical activity in today's living well from anywhere and everywhere environment.
Movement - Science and Strategies for Coaching is for NBCHWC professionals introducing them to life-changing technology to:
- Identify influences of movement on overall well-being.
- Define movement and determinants of poor physical activity.
- Explore movement in different positions.
- Learn new strategies for moving around.
- Understand the impact of movement to elevate well-being.
- Utilize technology to support movement practices.
- Appreciate the long term benefits of practicing healthy movement.