You are invited to participate in a Listening Session hosted by the CoAEMSP Board and staff. This is an opportunity for programs to provide insight into the strengths of CoAEMSP, and the value of accreditation, offer suggestions for improvement and assist in making any needed enhancements.
(The format will allow for two-way communication; you may provide your comments via voice or chat.)
We value your comments and appreciate your participation.
Following are the prompts to facilitate the listening session.
1. How can we (CoAEMSP) better communicate to you and your staff?
2. What information on the CAAHEP Standards and CoAEMSP process would best assist you in the daily operation of your program? (Basically, what information do you need that you currently don’t have?)
3. What are the strengths of accreditation?
4. What do you value about accreditation?
5. What opportunities exist for accreditation to better meet your needs?
6. What do program directors think about CoAEMSP programs and services?
7. How could we support you more effectively?
8. If you could change one thing with the accreditation process, what would it be?
9. What is one thing you would like the CoAEMSP Board or staff to know?