Presenters: Jay Weisman, CAP®, Managing Director and Dennis C. Miller, Founder & Chairman
Description: Join us for an engaging, motivational and thought provoking conversation on the impact serving on a nonprofit board might mean both for you personally as well how the entire Board can positively impact the community you serve. Jay and Dennis will also discuss the expectations of serving on a nonprofit board and the characteristics of high impactful nonprofit board as a whole.
- The Role of Nonprofits in Our Society
- Responsibilities of Individual Board Members
- The Four Stages of Board Governance
- The Characteristics of High Performing Nonprofit Boards
- Qualities of High Impact Board Members
- Good Boards Evaluate Their CEO, Great Boards Evaluate Themselves