We are stronger together. That's how communities work. Faced with self-isolation and quarantine, we've had to redefine how we connect and where we can find community.
On June 28, (un)told and Ottawa Fringe invite you to join us in community online as we share original personal stories on the theme of Connection. Sign up to tell your story by sending a short pitch in 2-3 sentences to firstname.lastname@example.org. Stories should be maximum 7 minutes long, and told without notes or props.
> > HOUSE RULES (Audience):
Joining (un)told online? Here's how it works:
- log into the waiting room a few minutes before 8pm
- expect to be invited in at 8pm
- keep your sound off, so that everyone can focus on the Storytellers
- keep your screen still
- prefer to keep your video off? No problem!
- running late? You'll be allowed in between stories to minimize show interruptions