If you’re feeling challenged by your emotional reactions right now -- overwhelmed or numb, cycling among different emotions, or stuck in one particular emotional groove -- you are not alone. You can learn to break the grip of the pattern you’re in and allow your strength and steadiness to emerge by becoming more present in your body.
It can be especially nourishing to enter into territory like this together. Please join me for this small-group webinar, where we will create a safe and welcoming place to explore:
- Specific ways of connecting with your body that build a steady ground to hold your feelings
- What different emotions - such as anger, grief, or fear -- have to teach you
- Discovering what else is present in you, including qualities such as strength, aliveness, courage, and love
Registration and participation information:
- This webinar is free but registration is required.
- Registration is limited to 10 participants so that we can create a connected space where everyone who wants to share has an opportunity to do so. Because space is limited, please sign up only if you can commit to attending. The sessions will not be recorded.
- This session is on Wednesday, May 13 from 12:00-1:30 pm ET.