Legacy Solar Co-op's Dane County Solar Group Buy is endorsed by the Dane County Office of Energy and Climate Change and is coordinated with selected installers, Full Spectrum Solar and Midwest Solar Power, LLC. This program offers homeowners, businesses, and nonprofit organizations across Dane County access to solar from vetted installers at lower rates than they can negotiate for themselves. It also gives Dane County residents the easy button through a recent financing partnership with greenpenny, a virtual and carbon-neutral bank dedicated to financing a sustainable tomorrow.
In this webinar, participants will learn:
- How renewable solar energy can reduce your electric bill
- How solar protects against rising energy costs
- How to access financing at competitive rates
- A chance to talk to solar experts and ask questions
- How to sign up for a free solar assessment and report