Most communities onboard technology such as mass notification services for emergency alerts and critical events such as wildfires or floods. BUT, are you missing an opportunity to engage your community, increase enrollment numbers, generate trust and ultimately contribute to your communities emergency preparedness before the emergency comes?
This session will discuss:
• How to build an engaged community by harnessing digital communications
• Opposing Views with Mass Notification Systems
• Should they be used for Emergencies only or Emergencies + Day-to-Day Informational Notifications
• Case Study: How to drive 5-10X higher enrollment than other communities?
• How to best use mass notification for both emergencies and informational notices
• Tips & tricks on what types of digital engagement will make the most impact in your community