Who can participate?
• This introductory training has been created for health consumers within Queensland who are very new to consumer partnerships.
• If you are just starting out or have about 1 to 2 years of experience in consumer partnerships, then this is the right training series for you.
Session structure and delivery
• A series of 4 x 1-hour training sessions.
• Session has a short presentation followed by discussion and your chance to ask questions.
• Delivered via Zoom Meetings.
• You will need access to the internet and a device with a camera and microphone to participate in this online training.
• You will need to register for each session separately.
What are the benefits of participating?
• Gain a better understanding of consumer partnerships in health within Queensland.
• Understand the health system better.
• Meet and network with other health consumers around Queensland.
• Peer-based learning.
• Free of charge
• Introduction to consumer partnerships.
• Understanding the health system.
• Your consumer journey.
• Getting your first role.