During this session we will focus on:
• How to implement medical-legal partnerships across the state to support client access to these programs and other social support services; and
• How to support and sustain existing community based social supports through Connecting NJ and other community resource programs.
• Monica Smith, Chief Development & Communications Officer of Partnership for Maternal and Child Health of Northern New Jersey
• Marie Kinsella, MS, MCHES, Director of Community Programs of Partnership for Maternal and Child Health of Northern New Jersey
• Erika Kerber, Esq., President/Exec. Director of Community Health Law Project