OPEN Virtual Peer-led Grief Support Video Group Meetings for ANYONE grieving the loss of a CHILD, SIBLING, SPOUSE, PARTNER, PARENT, GRANDPARENT or FRIENDS
IF YOU ARE AFRAID OF HURTING YOURSELF OR OTHERS - PLEASE Call the National Suicide Prevention LifeLine 1-800-273-8255, or if no other options are available, go to nearest emergency room or call 911.
IF "YOU ARE NOT" AFRAID OF HURTING YOURSELF OR OTHERS,
Please join us for:
Free English language Peer-led Virtual Grief Support Group Meetings for Those Who Have Lost a CHILD, SIBLING, SPOUSE, PARENT, GRANDPARENT or FRIENDS.
Virtual Group MEETING "ETIQUETTE":
Aside of making sure to be ON TIME for the meeting start,
1. VIDEO must be ON for all participants, if it is not, you will not be able to join or remain in group meeting.
2. MUTE must be kept ON until called by group leader
3. RAISE YOUR HAND to participate (either the zoom hand or your hand on the screen) and wait for the group leader to call on you.
4. REGISTER: Please be aware that you will need to sign up for your own free Zoom account to register for these meetings & we will need you to register for each date you can join us on separately.
5. Calendar of Meetings: Please always check the calendar for the latest times at https://www.mygriefangels.org/calendar.html
6. IMPORTANT ALERTS:
a. SAFETY: No Driving At Any Time While Participating in these Groups. Thank You!
b. Please NO AUDITORS or STUDENTS - Only For People Grieving
c. KEEP YOUR INFORMATION PRIVATE: NEVER provide any type of financial or personal information to anyone in the groups or anyone claiming to represent My Grief Angels.
AFTER THE MEETING, if you have a couple of minutes, we would appreciate sharing your experience with others grieving at:
And Your 30-60 seconds VIDEO thoughts for others grieving that might be thinking about joining one of the grief support group meetings in the future - You can take video on your cell, and upload directly thru the My Grief Angels - Video Uploader link below: