The Professional Practices Alliance proposes to host an interactive virtual discussion to allow attendees to share their plans, ideas and experiences in relation to the office and future working arrangements, and to establish whether there are any trends or themes.
We would also like to collect data on market practices in advance of the webinar. We would be very grateful if you could complete this short (5 -10m) survey. The data will be anonymous and will be circulated to the group so that everyone can benefit from the insights it offers.
Click here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/Workingpractices2021
Questions to be discussed at the webinar:
• What mix of office/WFH working will your business promote?
• What evidence of productivity/efficiency do you have to support your proposed approach?
• Have you sought views from your teams on their short and long term preferences?
• Will you be rigid or flexible about working arrangements? Who will decide?
• Will you distinguish between team members? On what grounds? (e.g. seniority/job role/length of service)
• Will you re-configure your space?
• Can you force team members to be vaccinated? If you can, would you?
• Can/will you force people to be in the office if they are uncomfortable or unwilling to return?
• Are London/city salary weightings a thing of the past?
• What changes do you anticipate in the way the firm and team interact with clients?
• Have you sought client views?
• Will you still devote pre-COVID levels of time and money to BD and international travel?
Our expert panel:
Oliver Richards, Orms Designers + Architects Ltd - Founder and Practice Co-Director (Guest Speaker)
Rob Millard, Cambridge Strategy Group - Law Firm Management Consultant
Beth Hale, CM Murray LLP - Partnership and Employment Law specialist
Corinne Staves, Maurice Turnor Gardner LLP – Partnership and LLP Law specialist (Chair)