POP-UP PANEL: A refreshing, new take on the traditional panel-style conversation.
1. ALL people have equally valuable expertise, experience, and perspective to share.
2. ALL people are equally deserving of the spotlight, regardless of title, following, or bio.
3. ALL people benefit when they come together in support of, and in service to, one another.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
Attendees interested in being featured on the 3-person panel will indicate their interest via the chat box at the beginning of the event.
I will randomly select 3 names from among those submitted to participate on the panel. All others will remain in the "audience."
Following initial introductions, panelists will be asked to share their concise views on 1 or more of the following 3 questions, departing from them as time permits...
1. What does leadership mean to you?
2. What is a specific example of when you have personally struggled to lead others, and what did you learn from the experience?
3. What is one piece of advice that you have for others who strive to lead more effectively?
Additional time may be provided for questions of panelists... or audience members!
* any panelist who wishes to step down may do so at any time for any reason -- no questions asked
* there will be no "selling from the stage"
Please join me for a panel discussion that finally values what YOU bring to the conversation!
I can't wait.
ZOOM SUPPORT: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/360029527911