inFocus will use the ‘Sharing Insights Webinar Week’ to present the overall findings from the evaluation and our review of Good Practices, Key Insights and Lessons Learnt in relation to:
- Engaging men and boys in the prevention of GBV.
- Working simultaneously across the different socio-ecological levels, including international advocacy work (where appropriate)
- Attempts to institutionalise and sustain the gender transformative approach to GBV prevention in the long-term.
- Working with and engaging with mass media and role models to advance individual change
Each webinar will broadly cover the following:
• Introduction to the topic and the findings
• Hear from expert practitioners from different countries on how they are addressing specific challenges/ areas of good practice identified
• Connect with colleagues to brainstorm strategies and approaches you can subsequently introduce and use in practice
• Discuss how you might practically use the learning and insights within your own context and feed into the planning for the next Phase of Prevention+ implementation