In this next installment of the Idaho Marriage and Family Therapist network professional development series, we'll be hearing about Marketing Strategies for your Private Practice, led by Susan Pennington, LMFT.
Join us at noon on Friday, August 26th online, meet some fellow Idaho LMFT's and get some valuable info including:
1. How to Differentiate your practice in any Market (emphasis on state of Idaho)
2. Explore various types of Marketing for your Private Practice
3. Gain an understanding of practice website considerations, including:
A. How to organically drive clients to your website
B. How to utilize paid advertising
4. Gain a better understanding of various marketing techniques
5. Review a Marketing Plan Model
You may attend this event at no charge if you do not wish to receive CE's. Note that your registration will have a status of "Incomplete" if you do not proceed to payment. This will not prevent you from accessing the Zoom meeting.
The cost for (1) hour/unit of Continuing Education is $15.00.