Emerging technologies are new business drivers for the agri-food and consumer-packed goods (CPG) market, forcing companies to rebuild and rethink every part of their business - from food quality, safety & compliance issues to supply chain management, visibility & efficiency challenges. However, the challenge is how to execute the implementation of such solutions in an integrated manner to achieve the best results as food safety is one of the top concerns for customers.
In this webinar, we have curated 2-panel discussion sessions addressing challenges in digitising supply chain data for optimising supply chain performance to implementing real-time traceability system to enhance consumers’ confidence in preventing food fraud.
Session 1: From Farm to Fork – Leverage on innovative technologies and supply chain data to digitally transform the global food system
• How to optimises the food value chain by leveraging data in new ways to increase efficiency, production, and yields, delivering better food outcomes for businesses and the end consumer
• Discuss key benefits of transitioning from paper-based Quality Management (QM) system to a cloud-based system
• How consumer goods companies can drive productivity to maximise profitability using the right technology
Session 2: Brand Protection - Building consumer trust by enhancing supply chain visibility and protect product integrity
• How to give each of your products their own digital identity and successfully minimising counterfeiting
• The importance of a real-time traceability system
• How can you tap on the right automation technologies, software, and equipment to enable product traceability
By submitting your details for registration, you agree to receive email communications from GS1 Singapore and events partners, including upcoming promotions materials and access to exclusive events. We adhere strictly to the PDPA data protection law and we are committed to your privacy.