In a time when the world seems stuck in a karmic cycle that can leave even the best of us feeling hopeless, Tantric yogis can choose to find the seam between stuck and open as a place of empowerment. We can expand because we are contracted. There is ALWAYS the possibility for more.
We look to the Goddess Triad Kali, Saraswati, and Lakshmi to help explain that we don’t live in a moral Universe; we live in a powerful Universe. If we want to make the world a better place, we had better become empowered! The question is: How do we use contraction as the springboard to greater empowerment?
Discussion topics will include:
- The three aspects of Karma and Lila
- Karma + Lila = The World we live in
Take away teachings will focus on how Shakta Tantra philosophy teaches us:
- Self-actualization is NO longer a singular attainment
- Achievement gives way to a life of process and recognition.
- Empowerment is our call to action in a world gone awry.
We’ll make the connection that our personal individual growth leads to our expanded capacity to serve others. Together, we’ll explore ideas to find Grace, beauty, and strength in this current world landscape as we enjoy community and collaboration.