2020 is a year none of us will ever forget. Now we have to prepare for 2021. If you are a California employer, we are offering you a unique opportunity to learn about the new laws, regulations, and court decisions that will shape your responsibilities for the new year. This is our 21st year offering compliance guidance to thousands of businesses of all sizes and in all sectors. In this year’s session, Jennifer Shaw will cover, among other things:
* Amendments to the California Family Rights Act, including its application to employers with five or more employees and expansion of “family members” covered by the law
* COVID-19 Cal/OSHA and local health department reporting requirements
* Workers’ compensation presumptions for COVID-19 positive employees
* COVID-19 Supplemental Sick Leave for large employers
* The modified ABC Test for independent contractors
* Legal standards for reasonable accommodations, wage-hour compliance, and workplace safety
As always, this session will be interactive, engaging, and practical. Register now. Space is limited! Certificates provided upon completion.
The cost is $329 per person. (Current clients may choose to be invoiced for the webinar. All other attendees will be approved once payment is received.)
*Refunds only available if we receive your cancellation by November 12, 2020.