More frequently than ever, employers must investigate workplace issues. In this interactive webinar, attendees will learn from our experienced attorney investigators the keys to conducting effective investigations, including:
• Applicable legal requirements
• Best practices for conducting investigations during the COVID-19 crisis
• Developing an effective workplan and investigation strategy
• The art of conducting witness interviews
• Compiling and analyzing evidence
• Drafting investigation reports that will stand up in court
• Working with internal resources to take appropriate action after the investigation
• Preventing retaliation and future misconduct
Attendees will receive our trademarked “Investigator’s Manual” that contains checklists, sample interview outlines, and a sample investigation report. This is a fun, unique opportunity to hone your investigation skills in a safe and supportive environment.
This program is regularly updated. Certificates provided upon completion.
Date: March 9, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Webinar: Login and call-in information will be sent after registration and payment
Cost: $599 per person/group discounts available
Refunds available only if we receive your cancellation by March 2, 2021.