Austin Area Realtors:
Don’t let the NEW 2021 Tax DEDUCTIONS pass you by!
**Brought to you by: AUSTIN TITLE**
Wednesday, April 7, 2021
10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. CST
In this 90-minute interactive seminar, you will learn:
Here’s some of what you’ll learn:
* WHY New COVID-19 Law reinforces the need to claim all business tax deductions, always!
* HOW to navigate the 20% 199A DEDUCTION designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* HOW to safely qualify your Home Office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at an outside professional office -one of the most important deductions of 2021!
* THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you probably don’t know about.
* BONUS: Real-time Stimulus updates for the current year’s deductions you don’t want to miss!
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, so you'll qualify for more deductions and increase your spendable income, this year and beyond!
Busy? The short time you invest in this seminar will translate immediately to money, your money!
About your Instructor: Thomas Rich is an accomplished professional speaker who draws from a diverse professional background. As a corporate leader and business executive, Thomas has worked in the computer, petroleum, retail, wholesale distribution, and automotive industries. Thomas’s educational background includes Texas Christian University, Texas A&M University and Del Mar College. As a member of the National Association of Accountants, he served as a Board Member for the D/FW Chapter. This professional experience adds a tremendous amount of real-world insight and practical applications to Thomas’s Tax Strategies Live program.