"Your Strategic Online Communications Calendar is the road map for all of your communications work, to ensure that you are consistently and systematically using the best platforms to accomplish your nonprofit or library’s unique communications goals.
In this webinar, we will walk you step-by-step through the goal selection process, how to determine your target audience, how to craft a compelling message, how to select and prioritize the online platforms that will work best for your specific nonprofit, and how to measure your results and report on progress and successes. You will leave refreshed, focused, less stressed, and ready to get started!
Join Julia Campbell, a digital marketing strategist who has successfully helped dozens of nonprofits and libraries create their strategic communications calendar.
During This Webinar You Will Learn:
- How to create SMART (Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Realistic, Time-oriented) goals for your online communications efforts;
- How to identify your target audience;
- How to choose the right online communications platforms for your nonprofit;
- How to create a communications calendar that never goes stale;
- How to determine which online metrics you should measure, where to find them and how to put them into a Measurement Spreadsheet for easy analysis and reporting.
Speaker: Julia Campbell