Confidential, non-judgmental, and hosted by trusted PFLAG Portland leaders, our online Support Circles offer peer-to-peer emotional and educational support to LGBTQ folks, families, friends, and allies navigating their own or a loved one's coming out journey - wherever you are. Here's how to join our Support Circle:
1. Fill out and submit the e-registration form at the bottom of this invitation. If you're under 18, a parent or guardian must attend with you. A couple of tips:
- include your pronouns in the Last Name box. Example: Chelsea Circler (them, they)
- if you don't want to use your actual name enter the name you prefer.
2. We'll send you a confirmation email with the meeting join link and optional dial-in instructions. Save this email! It contains your ticket to the Circle. We'll send you a reminder 30 minutes before the meeting as well.
3. Learn how to Circle online at www.pflagpdx.org/our-work/peer-support/PFLAGconnects.
4. Download the "Zoom Cloud Meetings"app from the App Store or Google Play Store before the meeting. You can join us on your computer, tablet, smartphone, or telephone.
4. Join on-time. Better yet, join early. The Circle Waiting Room opens 10 minutes before the circle starts, and closes 10 minutes after starting time. For your privacy and the security of the Circle, please, don't be too late.
Questions? Email us at email@example.com.
See you soon!