Utilize state funds to receive training through the ETP program.
The California Employment Training Panel (ETP) is a joint business-labor state agency funded by a special tax on California employers that assists employers in strengthening their competitive edge by providing funds for training. Training is customized to meet the needs of employers and provide high-wage, high-skill, secure jobs for employees.
University Lab Partners is approved by the State to be an ETP training provider.
Join the event to learn:
- What is ETP?
- What types of training qualify for ETP?
- Eligibility and how to file?
- How much money will I receive?
Benefits of Employee Training
- Improved employee performance
- Increased productivity
- Enhanced technical and supervisorial skills
- Reduced operation costs
- Increased employee retention
Lunch will be provided for all in-person attendees.
University Lab Partners
5270 California Avenue, Suite 300, Irvine, CA 92617