This series of classes will explore the Shaolin Golden Bell Practices for the 12 Meridians. It will also include some warm-ups and movements from Baguazhang and Xingyiquan. The intention behind these forms is to build internal stillness, strength, focus, and balanced qi flow to the Five Phases/Elements and associated meridians. Be prepared to work hard and develop focus and discipline for the body and mind.
1. Minimum of one year of qigong practice or previous experience in other Chinese movement practices and arts such as martial arts, taiji, etc. Please note: yoga does not count.
2. Working video camera. I will be offering individual support and suggestions as we train together, so please do have video capability.
3. A chair or something you can place your foot onto that's about two feet high.
4. Commitment to attend all five classes live – we will work progressively. Please only miss class in an emergency (recordings will be made available for one week).
5. Goofiness, dedication, and a willingness to have a good time learning something new!
'In 15 years of different qigong styles these are easily some of the most powerful and unusual practices I have ever done.
Really great course!' – Steve Garick
'This course quickly became the highlight of my week!' – Taz Aliabadi-Oglesby
'Since completing Season One, I have been doing the sequences regularly and beginning to feel the benefits: more suppleness, calm, energy and what it takes to face the times we’re living in'. – Julia Binfield
Suggested dana (donation): £30 - 60 (spaces limited to 36 participants)
Dana, or generosity through contributions of support, can be given:
1) Via my website
2) Via PayPal paypal.me/mimizoomclasses or
3) With Venmo @Miranda-Kuo-Deemer.
Sep 4, 2021 10:00 AM
Time shows in
Sep 11, 2021 10:00 AM
Sep 18, 2021 10:00 AM
Sep 25, 2021 10:00 AM
Oct 2, 2021 10:00 AM