Workshops to help strengthen your consumer partnerships
Grab your lunch and join us for quick consumer engagement workshops via Zoom. These workshops will give you the practical advice you need to strengthen your partnerships with consumers.
Who can participate?
• All Queensland Health staff who are interested in strengthening their consumer partnerships. (Please ensure you register using your Queensland Health email address.)
Session structure and delivery
• 4 x 30-minute sessions.
• Begins with a short presentation followed by questions from the participants.
• Delivered via Zoom Meetings.**
• You will need to register for each session separately.
What are the benefits of participating?
• Short and focused.
• Practical strategies and tips.
• Opportunity to ask questions.
• Free of charge.
What topics will be covered?
• Fundamental of consumer partnerships.
• Guide for best practice – Consumer and Community Engagement Framework.
• Supporting your consumers for successful partnerships.
• Supporting your staff for successful partnerships.
**Zoom and Qld Health Policy
As Queensland Health Staff, you are not able to use Zoom to initiate calls/meetings; however, you are able to use it to access training when the call is not initiated by you. In this instance, the session will be initiated by Health Consumers Queensland.
PLEASE NOTE YOU NEED TO REGISTER FOR EACH OF THE FOUR SESSIONS SEPARATELY.
We appreciate you doing this as it helps us with our reporting. Thank you in advance for your support.