Please join us for a webinar to explore how progressive groups working on a wide variety of domestic and foreign policy issues can join together to dismantle structures of militarism and white supremacy.
• Salih Booker, President and CEO, Center for International Policy
• Shailly Gupta Barnes, Policy Director, Kairos Center and Poor People’s Campaign
• Nana Gyamfi, Executive Director, Black Alliance for Just Immigration
• Tobita Chow, Founding Director, Justice is Global
• Diana Ohlbaum, Senior Strategist and Legislative Director for Foreign Policy, Friends Committee on National Legislation (moderator)