Thank you so much for your interest in participating in a Local Voices Network Conversation in partnership with the City of Boston's Housing Innovation Lab! Here are some important details to get you started. You can also learn more at lvn.org.
1. If you are new to Zoom, you are welcome to join us 15 minutes before the call. We will have staff on the call to provide one-on-one tech support and get you comfortable with the platform before the conversation begins.
2. Virtual Conversations will include a small group of 4 - 8 participants and one volunteer host. If we have less than four people register, we may reschedule the event.
3. Because of the small group size, we request that participants who need to cancel do so as soon as you know you will be unable to participate.
4. Please join on time. It is important that all participants are present for the beginning part of the conversation.
5. Unfortunately, if the conversation begins before you arrive, we’ll need to reschedule you to attend an upcoming conversation.
6. Groups and teams are welcome and encouraged to come to a conversation together! Please feel free to sign up with people who you know.
7. Audio from all conversations are recorded by Zoom and become a part of the public conversation network on lvn.org.