**Sponsored by NAIFA Topeka/Kansas - No CE Credit**
NAIFA Members/Insurance Professionals: Tax-Reduction Strategies for the Insurance & Financial Services Professional
(For the one-owner or spouse owned; S-Corp, C-Corp, LLC, Sole-Prop,
1099 or Statutory, Not for W-2s)
Give Yourself A Raise THIS Year!
Thursday - October 13, 2021
10:00 a.m. - 12:30 p.m. CST
In this 150-minute interactive program, this is just some of what you’ll learn:
* HOW to recoup the money you lost during COVID-19: Two remarkable tax credits available to the self-employed!
* HOW TO deduct all your FAMILY’S MEDICAL EXPENSES - even dental - as a BUSINESS expense! (Including Long-Term Care Insurance!)
* WHY your accountant can’t "just take" your tax deductions for you. Best Business Practices to qualify for the deductions!
* WHY you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think…the great “makeover” of the CAR DEDUCTION rules you will want to take advantage of!
* HOW to safely qualify your home office for big tax deductions, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
* THE New…and Improved… food and beverage deductions for the Insurance and Financial Services professionals that you probably don’t know about.
After this seminar, you'll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant so can keep more of the money you earn this year and beyond!
Your Instructor: Maine Shafer, J.D., has over 15 years of experience as a professional speaker delivering tax reduction strategies on behalf of Bradford and Company, Inc. His strong background in taxes started working for a U.S. Senator on Capitol Hill while receiving his law degree from Georgetown University Law Center and continued as an Assistant Attorney General for New Mexico and attorney for the New Mexico Real Estate Commission. Maine’s platform abilities have involved making tax information clear and usable to the self-employed professional.