Friday 16 October, 9.30-11.00
How we can work together locally to encourage communities to take action on veg?
Six months on from the start of lockdown in the UK, how have communities responded to the new challenges and opportunities for getting us all eating more veg?
Hear how food initiatives in Cardiff, Edinburgh, Brighton and Oxford reacted to lockdown with new activities from vegetable growing projects to virtual vegetables!
Meet the brand new local champions for veg, our Vegetable Advocates as they reflect on their experience of veg in lockdown.
- Katie Palmer, Food Sense Wales
- Dr Amber Wheeler, People's Engagement Manager, Food Foundation
- Brenda Black – CEO, Edinburgh Community Food
- Pearl Costello – Cardiff Sustainable Food City Co-ordinator, Food Cardiff
- Vic Borill – Brighton and Hove Food Partnership Director
- Bart Ashton – Good Food Oxford
- Veg Advocate speaker/s
Audience: This webinar is targeted at Veg Cities coordinators, Veg Advocates, and other organisations and individuals working in the community space.
We look forward to you joining us on World Food Day.